If you have a craving for something sweet but don’t want all the sugar, try this Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe which is a healthier option. The main ingredients in this recipe are sweet potato, peanut butter and oats. Sweet potatoes are used in place of sugar and to add moisture to the dough. The oats are used in place of flour and apple sauce is used instead of oil. Bake them until the bottoms are slightly browned.
My son who turns up his nose at sweet potatoes loves these cookies and has no idea sweet potato is used as one of the ingredients.
These cookies remain soft and moist and make a healthy treat for kids without all the sugar.
~ Salvador Dali
Latest posts by Digna Dreibelbis (see all)
- Petals on the Wind DVD + Digital Review - October 20, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie Giveaway - October 15, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie - October 14, 2014
- Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly Alternative to Plastic - October 10, 2014
- LISTERINE Makes it Easy to Be a Healthy Habit Hero to My Son! - October 6, 2014