This simple and tasty mango pie recipe is one the whole family will love. The pie crust recipe is so easy to prepare, it is a great starter pie crust recipe for those who are new to pie crust making. Very easy, very tasty!
Pie Crust Recipe:
This will make enough for crust and lattice topping crust.
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter
- cold water
Combine flour and salt. Cut slices of butter into dry mixture. Add cold water 2 tablespoons at a time and mix with two knives or dough mixer until you can form into 2 balls (one for crust, one for lattice top).
Latest posts by Digna Dreibelbis (see all)
- Petals on the Wind DVD + Digital Review - October 20, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie Giveaway - October 15, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie - October 14, 2014
- Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly Alternative to Plastic - October 10, 2014
- LISTERINE Makes it Easy to Be a Healthy Habit Hero to My Son! - October 6, 2014