If you are looking for a topper for rice, pasta or your favorite salad, this seafood recipe is light and nutritious. I added it to a batch of Asian rice noodles, and it tasted fantastic.
\"I never worked a day in my life. It was all fun!\"
The following two tabs change content below.
Digna became the Publisher of Autumn Blues Reviews after a career in the medical field. She is married and has three children and one beautiful granddaughter. She enjoys designing jewelry, spending time with her family. When not blogging she is busy creating new jewelry designs and playing her electric guitar.
Latest posts by Digna Dreibelbis (see all)
- Petals on the Wind DVD + Digital Review - October 20, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie Giveaway - October 15, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie - October 14, 2014
- Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly Alternative to Plastic - October 10, 2014
- LISTERINE Makes it Easy to Be a Healthy Habit Hero to My Son! - October 6, 2014