Eco-friendly and ultra-safe are two very important aspects when it comes to the cookware used in my home. There are many non-stick pans on the market sporting ceramic coatings. The question is -How do these non-stick ceramic coatings hold up in the long run? The Ozeri Green Earth Pan with EcoZeri is one of them and I had a chance to give the 12″ frying pan a review and see for myself.
Having come across many mixed reviews in regards to this pan, I decided to extend my review for a longer period of time. I have been using this pan regularly, at least ten times a week, for over a month now and have yet to find something about this pan I do not like. After all this time the ceramic surface on this pan is still intact, just as when I received it. This pan is nice and heavy, something that stands out immediately upon feeling this pan. The handle is made from a material that makes it comfortable to hold, and also keeps it cool during cooking. You can see by the excellent quality, that no shortcuts were taken in the production of this pan. It contains six layers of Ecozeri, an ultra-safe ceramic coating that is easy to clean and even induction stove safe. The pan has been easy to clean after cooking, and has remained so, even now after many weeks of use. It takes me about a minute to wash it by hand, some sudsy water and then a rinse and I am done.
In regards to cooking, this pan holds the temperature well heating up quickly and evenly. In return, I use less heat to cook my foods, the pan is nice and deep which allows me to cook many different dishes, while my meats remain tender and moist.
EcoZeri is an ultra-safe 100% PTFE and PFOA free ceramic non-stick coating. This eco-friendly, ultra-safe and durable scratch resistant surface allows you to fry or saute with very little or half the amount of oil normally used with other pans. I really like how even while cooking under high temperatures, this ecozeri technology does not allow harmful toxic fumes to be released into my home or the environment. It’s 100% ceramic coating inspired by nature has held up to all my cooking and remained intact.
About Ozeri Green Earth Pan featuring EcoZeri:
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands
- the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant Bakelight handle
Where to purchase:
You can find the Ozeri Green Earth Pan Non-Textured Series for purchase on amazon.com.
Latest posts by Digna Dreibelbis (see all)
- Rusk W8Less Strong Hold Hairspray – A More Natural Look and Feel - October 23, 2014
- Petals on the Wind DVD + Digital Review - October 20, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie Giveaway - October 15, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie - October 14, 2014
- Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly Alternative to Plastic - October 10, 2014