Read my full Disclosure/Disclaimer.
I am not sure if this is s man thing but my husband tends to use the least amount of words possible during conversation. I find he assumes too much and doesn’t explain things in detail, which leaves me confused. One example of this happened today when at the dinner table he turned to me and asked me if he should save the seeds. I turned to him confused and had no clue what he was talking about. Apparently, he was thinking about the zucchini he had picked the day before which he was planning on baking zucchini bread with today. He never told me he was baking this bread today, nor were we talking about the zucchini at the moment. This happens all the time and I tend to feel guilty as I feel like I am not listening to him, when in turn he is not explaining things completely to me.
Summer is all about family and spending quality time with the ones you love. And the more skills you develop the more time you invest in your family and your relationships. First Things First (FTF) is an award winning not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening families.
Could you and your partner use better communication skills ? Watch the funny video below titled “Lost in Translation.” I bet you can relate!
Watch the video below, then under comments tell me what you think about the video as a mandatory entry for a chance to win a First Things First Family MoonPies Prize Pack.
About First Things First
FTF is a resource that collaborates with and is supported by a broad cross-section of community organizations, groups and individuals.
First Things First (FTF) is an award winning not-for-profit organization dedicated to strengthening families.
FTF accomplishes it mission through meaningful media messaging and skill building classes.
Did you know:
• 24 million children are growing up in homes without their biological fathers.
• Only 30% of divorces are due to infidelity, addiction or abuse, 70% of divorces are due to couples feeling disconnected.
• Couples who manage to devote time specifically to one another at least once a week are markedly more likely to enjoy high-quality relationships and lower divorce rates, compared to couples who do not devote as much couple time to one another.
• Fathers provide unique benefits to their daughters through their active and positive presence from the time of birth all the way through adulthood.
First Things First Family MoonPies Giveaway:
First Things First Family is allowing me the opportunity to giveaway one MoonPies Prize Pack to one lucky reader of this blog. Enter below via Rafflecopter!
Giveaway Ends Sunday, August 10 at 12:01 am EST. Giveaway is open to U.S residents 18 years of age and older. No PO boxes please. Winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and have 48 hours to get back to me before another winner is chosen. Be sure to add email@example.com to your inbox. As this is the only way you will be contacted should you win.
Each household is only eligible to win One (1) First Things First Moon Pie Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
This prize pack has been provided my First Things First Family. Opinions expressed above are solely my own.
Latest posts by Digna Dreibelbis (see all)
- Petals on the Wind DVD + Digital Review - October 20, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie Giveaway - October 15, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie - October 14, 2014
- Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly Alternative to Plastic - October 10, 2014
- LISTERINE Makes it Easy to Be a Healthy Habit Hero to My Son! - October 6, 2014