Giveaway is for both Cystex Plus and Cytex Cranberry and is open to U.S. residents only.
Putting a Myth to Rest:
With Cystex Cranberry you get none of that sugar and it is clinically proven to promote urinary heatlh. All you do is add one tablespoon of Cytex Cranberry to a glass of juice or your favorite drink once a day. Cystex Cranberry has a mild taste that blends in well with any drink. Prevention is the key here. But if you are already feeling you may have a UTI but know you can’t make it to your physician for a day or two than Cystex Plus is what you need.
Cystex® Cranberry Urinary Health Complex is a great-tasting, drug-free, daily supplement that is clinically proven to promote urinary health. Cystex® Cranberry Complex combines the health benefit of eight glasses of cranberry juice in its unique, convenient Proantinox® cranberry formula – and is sugar free! More than just cranberry concentrate, its proprietary blend also contains D-Mannose, inulin, bromelain, and vitamin C, a formulation designed to boost bladder health. Retail price of $9.95 (7.6 fl oz).
About Cystex PLUS Urinary Pain Relief Tablets :
*Disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases”.
Leave me a comment telling me a story about your worst experienc with a UTI (+1)
Like Cystex on Facebook (+1)
Follow this blog through GFC (upper right) (+1)
Tweet this giveaway- (+1 daily) I entered the Cystex Urinary Health Prize Pack giveaway. http://bit.ly/JmXmsA
*(Must leave link in comments section to be eligible.)
Latest posts by Digna Dreibelbis (see all)
- Petals on the Wind DVD + Digital Review - October 20, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie Giveaway - October 15, 2014
- Sabrina – Secrets of a Teenage Witch: A Witch and the Werewolf – The Movie - October 14, 2014
- Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws – Eco-friendly Alternative to Plastic - October 10, 2014
- LISTERINE Makes it Easy to Be a Healthy Habit Hero to My Son! - October 6, 2014